PRIVATE POLICY AND COOKIES
OF ‘ADDICTIVE SOUND’ INTERNET SERVICE
1) The present Private Policy (further: Policy) has an informational character and presents rules of data processing, passed by Users due to using ‘Addictive Sound’ Internet Service by them.
3) Administrator of personal data gathering via Internet Service is businessman – Konrad Witczuk, sole proprietor doing business as ADDICTIVE SOUND Konrad Witczuk, NIP [taxpayer identification number] 5862310333, REGON no. [National Business Registry Number] 365460138. Address of company’s office: Handlowa, 15 Street; 81-061 Gdynia.
4) Administrator of personal data, conscious of problems’ wage connected with protection of personal data, assures a special care in order to people business matters’ protection, who data is concerning, and especially ensures that this data will be:
a) processing according to a law,
b) gathering for signify, according to the law aims and non-passing to further processing, incompatible with this aims,
c) substantive correct and adequate towards the aims in which they are processing,
d) storage in the form allowing to people identification, which they concern, not longer than it is necessary to gain the aim of processing.
5) Storages of personal data of Internet Service’s Users were reported by Administrator to the register of Personal Data’s storage, conducting by Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data (GIODO) under the following names:
6) Each person has a right to the control of processing data, which concern him, and especially the right to an access to own personal data, the right to demand of their actualization, correction, deleting and also the right to lodge a statement of opposition in cases definite in norms of Personal Data Protection Act.
AIM AND THE RANGE OF DATA GATHERING AND DATA RECEIVER
1) Personal data are processing based on User’s agreement and in the cases, in which norms of law entitle Administrator for personal data processing based on law norms or in the aim of realization concluded between parties of the contract.
2) Possibly aims of User’s data gathering by Administrator:
a) concluding and realization of sale contract or electronic service contract (creating the Account),
b) putting a comment on Blog by the User,
c) direct marketing of Administrator’s own products or services.
3) Possibly receivers of User’s data:
a) in the case of the Client who use a way of delivery post parcel or courier parcel in On-line Shop, Administrator shares collecting Client’s personal data to selected transporter or the agent who realize parcels to the order of Administrator,
b) in the case of the Client who use the payment method via transferuj.pl electronic payment system in On-line Shop, Administrator shares collecting Client’s personal data to entity who operate payments in On-line Shop.
4) Administrator can process the following User’s personal data (including registered Clients) who use Internet Service: name and surname, e-mail address, contact number of the telephone, address of the delivery (street, house number, house unit number, postcode, town, country), number of bank account, IP address, login. In the case of Clients who are not consumers, Administrator can additionally processing name of the company and Client’s taxpayer identification number (NIP).
5) Giving personal data by User is voluntary, however necessary to conclude and execute sale contract, its reckoning, creating the Account in Service and putting a comment on Blog.
6) By the additional agreement provide by the User, collecting personal data can also be used in advertising and marketing aims, specially including a presentation of On-line Shop’s trade offer to User as well as another marketing information connected with Shop.
2) Cookies files are information technology data, especially text files, which are stored in User’s final device and they are intend to use Service’s Internet websites. Cookies files normally have a name of internet website from which they come from, time of their storing on final device and an unique number.
3) User can change a way of using cookies files, including they blocking or deleting. In this aim it is necessary to change browser’s settings. In some cases this operations can impact on difficulties in Service’s using.
1) While using Internet Service, User has a possibility to accomplish
the subscription of Newsletter, which is unambiguous with agreement for receiving an unpaid Newsletter.
2) Newsletter subscription depend on input e-mail address in form available on Service’s website and click on ‘Subscribe’ option. To confirm a subscription you should click on link sending on given e-mail address.
3) User has a right to resign from Newsletter service in each time. Subscription can be cancelled by click on link received by e-mail which concerns the confirmation of subscription or by sending an appropriate demand for Administrator’s e-mail address.
4) User who subscribe Newsletter, agree for sending by Administrator advertisements via him and trade information within the meaning of the law of 18 July 2002 about providing services by electronic way on User’s e-mail account given during subscription.