A high-quality melamine acoustic foam panel. Eliminates reverberation, standing waves and fluttering echoes in a broad frequency range.
- High sound absorption ratio
- Meets international fire resistance standards – B1
- Resistant to long exposure to high and low temperatures
- Thickness 5 cm
- Compliant with RoHS directive
- Resistant to UV radiation which helps maintain its original colour
- Easy to mount on most wall/ceiling surfaces thanks to self-sticking strips
- Special cell structure for low overall weight
- Durable packaging for delivery
- Basotect foam has special acoustic open-cell surface. In some parts may appear small holes, which are natural and characteristic feature of Basotect foam. See photos of the surface – Photo No.1 ; Photo No.2.
The original Basotect is a foam with an open cells structure which offers excellent acoustic properties. Basotect complies with international standards regulating its use in public areas and its properties are appreciated by some of the largest industrial companies in the world.
Perfect to hang at home, studio, conference room, club, school, pub, restaurant or any other room in need of improved acoustics.
- 24-month manufacturer’s warranty
- Delivery time from 2 to 7 days
- All panels shipped via GLS
- VAT invoice available
Rely on our experience as one of the largest acoustic panels manufacturers in Europe!
See our products in various settings!
Ausgezeichnete Produkte zu einem guten Preis. Mit Sicherheit werde ich noch weitere Elemente bestellen
Sehr empfehlenswert! Die Paneele leisten volle Arbeit
Das Echo in unserem Raum hat deutlich abgenommen