Thanks to the use of a special pattern based on a sequence of square residuum, the panel is characterized by exceptional properties that diffuse sound waves. The system will work in virtually any room where sound diffusion is necessary.
- Thanks to a special sequence of recesses, much better performance is obtained compared to their random arrangement.
- Range of activity 921 Hz – 2457 Hz
- Dimensions 44 cm x 44 cm
- Thickness 8 cm
- Weight about 4 kg
- Made of a special wood-based furniture board that provides excellent acoustic properties.
- Appropriate structure, which allowed us to obtain a lower weight of the whole system.
- Available in two colours: grey and black.
- Easy wall mounting thanks to the included kit. Upon the customer’s request, it is possible to add a ceiling mounting kit.
- Thoroughly secured shipment in a dedicated cardboard box.
Inadequate acoustic conditions plague many rooms and halls, both private and public. Too much reverberation and uneven frequency response are the most common problems. To improve acoustic characteristics of a given room, sound absorbing or diffusing materials can be used. The 2D QRD Tiles Diffuser is an excellent solution that will properly diffuse the sounds in a room of your choice. Sound diffusing panels can help create proper listening conditions without muffling the sound while still reducing the fluttering echo or unwanted sound reflections.
Perfect for hanging at home, studio, conference room, club, school, pub, restaurant or other place requiring improvement of acoustics. See how our products look in different interiors!
Absorption coefficient Diffuser 2D QRD Tiles
3 years warrantyWe are confident of our products, which is why we grant a 36-month warranty for all our acoustic systems.
Over 10 years of experience in room acousticsAcoustics are our passion. We are one of the leading manufacturers of acoustic solutions in Europe.
Shipping time is 2-7 working daysMost panels are prefabricated. After ordering, the colour chosen by the customer is applied. We pack each order with the utmost care.
Top quality materialsFor production, we use materials with the best acoustic parameters. In addition, each product undergoes quality control.
Does the process of acoustic adaptation of your room seem complicated to you? Contact us. Our team of experts will be happy to provide you with professional advice via e-mail, without prejudice.
- Send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attach the following information:
- Room dimensions
- Room purpose
- Materials the walls are made of (if you have this information)
- Include some photos of the room in your e-mail
- You will receive an acoustic adaptation proposal from us within 24-72 hours